At Illuminate Recovery outpatient treatment is our specialty.
This is what sets us apart from all the other options available. We have created a program that allows you to receive not only the same but better programming than those of our competitors without having to stay in a treatment facility.
We help our clients find a design for living that is both fulfilling and sustainable through proven approaches of Evidence-Based Treatment techniques. We know that addiction is a continuing and progressive illness. The drugs used, the behaviors displayed, and actions taken in active addiction are symptoms of underlying issues. Once these issues are exposed, we can begin to work on the healing process.
Some of our services include one-on-one and group therapy modalities, combined with comprehensive medical support – including diagnosis and treatment of Co-Occurring disorders administered by a Certified Addiction Psychiatrist.
While in the care of Illuminate Recovery you will also receive:
- PHP (partial hospitalization)
- IOP (intensive outpatient)
- One-On-One Therapy.
- Group Therapy (including Process Groups, Cognitive Behavioral
- Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy “DBT”).
- Medication Assisted Treatment “MAT”.
- An Individualized Treatment Plan.
- Therapy and Relapse Prevention.
- Trauma and PTSD therapy.
- Full Medical, Clinical, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Complete nutritional support plan for behavioral and lifestyle modifications.
- Transportation to and from group, an outside gym, and outside 12 step meetings, If staying at Sobriety Experience Sober Living.
- Effective peer support.
- Help procuring Public Assistance Benefits if needed.
For more information on each of these services please click the links.
Whether you’re a professional who can’t take the time off of work and completely devote yourself to an inpatient center for a long duration of time or you’re a student who has constraints of school and/or work we provide the flexibility of less structure, more options, and a dedicated focus on a quality program not a longer one.