Visiting A Loved One
Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona’s Premier Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center
Information for families and loved ones visiting Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ
For families, loved ones and friends of clients at Illuminate Recovery Center, it is very important to try to re-integrate into their new sober lives. Whether through structured family therapy or simply by spending time together (we recommend a combination of both), it is often the case that the client emerges from their addiction in a manner that displays a slew of wonderful personality shifts, and it’s important for the family and friends to be a part of his or her shift.
Illuminate Recovery Center offers addiction treatment programs throughout the cities of Scottsdale, Phoenix and Glendale, Arizona, all of which are within very close proximity to each other. It is therefore quite common for client’s visiting families to stay specifically in either Scottsdale or Phoenix since they tend to offer the most options in terms of lodging, dining, enjoyment, etc.
As you scroll down this page, you will see that we have compiled a brief list of the more common hotels and activities throughout Scottsdale and Phoenix, AZ, as well as surrounding areas. We find that many times, families and friends visiting a client here in Arizona will take this opportunity to also turn it into a little vacation. We would like to do our part in helping you to make the very most of your time here!
Hotels And Lodging
- Embassy Suites by Hilton (3-Star) – 5001 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 / (480) 949-1414
- W Scottsdale (4-Star) – 7277 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 / (480) 970-2100
- The Sagauro Scottsdale (4-Star) – 4000 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 / (480) 308-1100
- Best Western Plus Thunderbird Suites (3-Star) – 7515 E Butherus Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 / (480) 951-4000
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton (4-Star) – 320 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008 / (602) 225-0500
- Four Points by Sheraton (3-Star) – 2532 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029 / (602) 943-2341
- Aloft Phoenix Airport (3-Star) – 4450 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034 / (602) 275-6300
- Sheraton Crescent Hotel (3-Star) – 2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021 / (602) 943-8200
Fun Things To Do
- CrackerJax – Family-focused attractions at this thrill park include mini-golf, go-karts, volleyball & an arcade and more. / 16001 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 / (480) 998-2800
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – 7374 E 2nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 / (480) 874-4666
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course – Fort Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 / (888) 259-0125
- OdySea Aquarium – 9500 East Vía de Ventura A-100, Scottsdale, AZ 85256 / (480) 291-8000
- Castles N’ Coasters – Castles N’ Coasters is an amusement park and family amusement center located in Phoenix, Arizona. / 9445 N Metro Pkwy E, Phoenix, AZ 85051 / (602) 997-7575
- iFLY – Indoor skydiving / 9206 E. Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 / (480) 712-4359
For the best individual and group therapy for addiction in Arizona, please reach out today and speak with a treatment advisor. Call (844) 700-9888 right now with any questions about our team, our therapies, or our programs. We have treatment advisors ready to take your call.