Having been on both sides of active addition, both the person using, and the person affected by a loved one using drugs and alcohol, Lucas has been involved in recovery since 2009. He has been working in the treatment industry since 2013. Using his personal experience and wealth of knowledge learned from professional development and immersion in the recovery field, he has spoken with thousands of families and helped hundreds of people attain long-term sobriety. In 2020, the opportunity presented to join in and start Illuminate Recovery. Understanding the importance of personalized treatment plans and the complex nature between substance abuse and co-occurring disorders, has helped Illuminate Recovery build a strong curriculum and a phenomenal staff. Illuminate Recovery now has a medical doctor who is board certified in addiction medicine and a psychiatric medical doctor who works side by side with independently licensed therapists to provide compassionate and effective treatment.
PHP tailored to each person’s individual needs.
- Rebuilding Relationships During and After Recovery: A Guide to Healing and Reconnecting
- A Day in the Life of an Outpatient Treatment Participant at Illuminate Recovery
- Addiction and Recovery for the LGBTQ Community
- Inside Addiction Treatment: What to Expect from Individual and Group Therapy
- Young Adults and the Opioid Epidemic