What Are the Benefits of 1-On-1-Therapy?
Our experienced, compassionate, and understanding therapists and physicians work with clients 1-on-1 to create a nurturing environment. It is in this most supportive and understanding of environments that the proven effective therapeutic models used at Illuminate Recovery have their most profound life enhancing influence.
A few benefits you get from 1-On-1-Therapy include:
- Manage depression and anxiety
- Decrease PTSD symptoms
- Teach coping mechanisms for addiction triggers
- Break negative social patterns that trigger drug abuse
- Identify core influences on addiction and abuse
- Redirect your behaviors in positive ways
- Reinforce good behaviors and addiction avoidance
The foundation of all effective treatment for clinical conditions is the personal application of the appropriate approach to the specifics of the individual’s needs. We provide both types of sessions with our patients – group and individual counseling – because we feel it’s necessary to customize a unique approach for each person. While group sessions are important, providing time for addiction treatment on an individual basis shows the most successful outcomes.
If you have any 1-On-1-Therapy questions or concerns, please contact us to speak with one of our treatment advisors today for more information.